Tom Manning and Dean Dederman called.
- Load the Boat can be the Anything part of an Explode (and Anything) call because any call that can be done from lines facing in can be the Anything part: sequence diagram.
- Load the Boat can be fractionated by breaking it into 4 parts: sequence diagram .
Dean combined these two properties of Load the Boat and called the following starting from a right hand ocean wave.
Explode and Load the Boat Centers go 3/4, when centers meet face to face), Touch a Quarter Same four Walk and Dodge Separate Around One, Squeeze In Star Thru Double Pass Through Track 2 Men Circulate Girls do a U-Turn Back Ferris Wheel Centers Sweep a Half (that's two quarters) Pass Through ...sequence diagram
- Called Keep Going, Wrong-Way Promenade after a Coordinate: sequence diagram
Called the following sequence
sides slide through zoom centers pass through touch a quarter follow your neighbor spread girls trade recycle dive through centers right and left through full turn, face the couple behind rlt full turn, you're back to back rollways right and left grandsequence diagram.
- Called "center pair square through, on your third hand do a double pass through" starting from lines facing out. sequence diagram
- Called everybody do center part of a Load the Boat in your box of four: sequence diagram
- Called Grand Square from dancers arranged diagonally: sequence diagram.
- Some "as couples" moves: sequence diagram
- Called Linear Cycle from a tidal wave with the hint "to a box not a line"
- Called Acey Deucey from lines facing out and lines facing in
- Worked on Right and Left Thru and Roll starting from lines facing in. Also called it after calling a heads Lead Right: sequence diagram
- Called Face Left after a Half Tag: sequence diagram
- Had corners recite the following poem to each other
Rose are red Violets are blue If this square breaks down I'm blaming you.
- After a Roll Away creating half-sashayed couples in a static square Dean called "4 men with the right hand chain across and woman courtesy turn man."
- Called Ping Pong Circulate from an I formation: sequence diagram
Sequence ending with a heads Face, Grand Square
from a static square heads touch a quarter heads follow your neighbor and spread ping pong circulate ping pong circulate centers explode the wave pass through trade by single circle to a wave scoot back scoot back hinge centers trade explode the wave tag the line face right ferris wheel (boys in center) boys sweep a quarter (gave a hint that girls were the sides) heads face grand squaresequence diagram
- The usual Follow Your Neighbor has boys as trailer and girls as leaders. Did variations on this, e.g., boys leaders and girls trailers, boy and girl cast off 3/4, left hand waves, right hand waves, etc.
- Did a Zoom from columns
- Did a Single Circle 3/4 to a wave