- Slide Thru and then Roll twice
- Load the Boat can be fractionated. The four parts are
- ends pass first dancer, centers pass thru
- ends pass second dancer, centers face out
- ends pass third dancer, centers partner trade
- ends face in, centers pass thru
- If Follow Your Neighbor is called from a box, the trailers Cast Off 3/4 and the leaders Fold toward the adjacent trailer and Roll. This is true even for t-boned boxes: Taminations.
- After doing a Dixie Style to a Wave, the flow makes it natural to call Slip the Clutch and the end dancers and their partners let go of hands and continue moving with the flow.
- A Chase Right is essentially a circulate twice clockwise in a box with the dancers being chased initially turning back to allow it to happen, e.g. from mixed t-bones.
- A wave can be formed by the chasers in a Chase Right with the chased finishing normally. From this position an Extend will create ocean waves and the sequence Cast Off 3/4, Walk and Dodge, and Cloverleaf will result in a double pass thru formation. See sequence diagram
- Also see sequence diagram for examples of calling Scoot Back and Follow Your Neighbor in the middle of a Chase Right.
- Called nine consecutive Slide Thrus: sequence diagram
- Consider the effect of half-sashayed couples on Star Thru. Taminations shows that calling Star Thru from a normal eight chain thru formation results in lines facing in. But calling it from a half-sashayed eight chain formation results in lines facing out: sequence diagram.
Thursday, September 14, 2017
EA Calls for Aug 24
at 9:22 AM